My ESRC-Turing fellowship is focused around these three areas:
- Exploring different approaches for uncovering hidden processes and structures within spatio-temporal data sets
- Identifying and tracking causality within complex spatial systems
- Managing uncertainty within ABM simulations.
To meet each of these, I’m working with colleagues from different disciplines and playing around with a wide range of approaches including:
- Agent-based models and microsimulation
- Graph theory
- Data visualisation approaches
- Neural networks (convolutional and recurrent)
- Dynamic data assimilation (particle and ensemble Kalman filters)
Links and more information will be put up shortly.